Researchers at Yale and George Mason University released a report entitled “Global Warming’s Six Americas.” The report states that American beliefs about global warming fall under six major categories: Alarmed (18%), Concerned (33%), Cautious (19%), Disengaged (12%), Doubtful (11%), and Dismissive (7%). For more information about the research, click here.
- Summer Temperature Settings
- Six American beliefs about global warming
- Six Ways to Save Energy
- Yale Environment 360 e-zine
- “Building a Bright Green Future that Works”
- Eco-Friendly Mother’s Day Gifts
- Environment and Sustainability at Yale video
- Leave your car at home!
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Bike to work, get free breakfast!